Landrover is an iconic British mark-making of those SUVs before they were even called SUVs all the way back to so many decades ago now with the range rover lineup. The first time that a range rover ever existed was in 1970. In the 21st-century range, the rover has really come up to its own by providing the customers with the best quality and features one can dream of. It has one of the most luxurious and comfortable drives and feels which distinguishes it from vehicles of other companies.
About the New Range Rover
Land Rover has introduced one of the best of its variants Range Rover sport HST. The HST is the new trim level of the Range Rover Sport. This model is packed up with many surprises with some hybrid electric motor technology. The HST stands for the Hybrid, Supercharger, and Turbocharger respectively.
This variant is a special edition and the following features mark its uniqueness from the other cars:
- The range rover has introduced a new 400PS Ingenium petrol engine which adds straight-six balance and refinement to the Range Rover Sport line-up.
- The mild-hybrid electric power delivers efficiency as well as dynamic performance.
- The Electric supercharger is powered by a 48V system which increases responsiveness by reducing turbo lag.
- An all-new six-cylinder engine is exclusive to the HST model, featuring a range of unique interior and exterior design enhancements.
Ingenium engines are designed, engineered, and manufactured by Jaguar Land Rover and it delivers class-leading levels of torque, horsepower, and refinement while reducing emissions and fuel consumption. With this engine in the all-new Range Rover Sport HST, the performance of the car is enhanced to a great extent along with a very improved fuel economy. With 550Nm of torque, it powers the car from 0-100km/h (0-62mph) in 6.2 seconds and to a top speed of 225km/h (140mph). The HST model is the most powerful in the Range Rover Sport MHEV segment, while the SE and HSE offer 355 horsepower instead of 395.
The exterior of the car
With the Black contrast roof and Black Pack to Red brake calipers and exclusive HST badging, each detail of the Range Rover Sport HST commands attention as the design is one of the best of its kind. It has an optional 22" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5086' wheels with a Gloss Black finish that adds to its compelling design. It also has Matrix LED Headlights which illuminate the road superbly without blinding other road users.
Interior of the car
This car is Luxurious in every way, the interior features a suede cloth detailing on the steering wheel. This is complemented by Aluminum gearshift paddles. The car is very spacious from the inside and has a standard 5-seating capacity. The leather seats contribute to the comforts of the car greatly. This car has 16-way heated memory front seats, a power fold, and heated door mirrors. (the company also give customers an option to build their own customized interior)
Range Rover Safety Features
One of the most important parts that every customer considers the most while buying a car is its safety features and the Range Rover Sport HST has the best safety features in it.
- It has Anti-lock brakes. The ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicle's ability to turn while braking.
- It comes with Stability control that automatically senses when the vehicle handling limits have been exceeded. The car reduces engine power and/or applies select brakes to help prevent the driver from losing control of the vehicle.
- He has Front-impact airbags for the driver and passenger. They are designed to protect the head during a frontal crash.
- It also has Side impact airbags for the front seat. They are designed to protect the torso during a side-impact collision.
- Range Rover is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is designed with an ignition device that will prevent the engine from starting if the original key is not used.
These all safety features derive more interest of the customers towards this car.
Availability and Price
Range Rover Sport HST is available for £81,250 OTR in the UK. In addition, the company provides the Customers with a choice of two alloy wheel designs and five exterior colors that are:
- Santorini Black,
- Fuji White,
- Indus Silver,
- Firenze Red
- Carpathian Grey.
Main competitors for this model of range rover are
- Audi Q8
- Volvo XC90 hybrid
- Mercedes Benz AMG GLE 43